Again I am a day late submitting my Weekly Photo Challenge picture. This week's challenge word was MOVEMENT. Poor Chad. Last week I had him blow bubbles as I took pictures and this week I had him write using a lighter! I slowed the shutter speed down low and then snapped the pic as Chad wrote the word "love". It was a nice way for Chad to practice his penmanship! ;) He did an awesome job!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
WPC- Movement
Again I am a day late submitting my Weekly Photo Challenge picture. This week's challenge word was MOVEMENT. Poor Chad. Last week I had him blow bubbles as I took pictures and this week I had him write using a lighter! I slowed the shutter speed down low and then snapped the pic as Chad wrote the word "love". It was a nice way for Chad to practice his penmanship! ;) He did an awesome job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so is this a few pics put together?
ReplyDeleteNope! Just one picture. The shutter speed was very slow.... about 20 seconds to take the one pic.
ReplyDelete