
Wow! It is week 16 for the Shutterboo Weekly Photo Challenge! I cannot believe that 16 weeks have went by so fast! I started at week 4 and hope that I will find the time to challenge myself to 2 photos a few weeks so I can do the words that I missed in the beginning.
Well, this week's challenge word was simple. I waited to take the picture until today because I knew we were coming to the farm. The farm is one of my simple pleasures. The sound of the "moos" from the cows, calves nursing from their mamas, kitty sleeping on the porch swing, purple martins nesting in their bird houses, and the warm spring air rustling against the work jeans on the clothes line. Life is so much more simple here on the farm. It is crazy to think I will be moving to NYC. Guess I need to get used to the hustle and bustle. I know where I can go to slow down a bit...


No comments:
Post a Comment