Today my lil man had his surgery. We left the house at 6:30 and we were back home by 9am. Thank goodness it was fast. When he woke up in the recovery room, he was very groggy and upset. I nursed there so his belly would be full and then he slept until 11:30. While he was all tuckered out, I ran to Michaels and picked up some ribbon and scrapbook paper for a few projects I am working on for his Baptism party. Weston woke up all smiles!!! He played in his Jump N’ Jive for about an hour while I worked on centerpieces, banners, and windsocks.
Banner and Windsock (they will look much better outside!)


Over the weekend, Chad and I (and even Weston) went to the Foxfield Races in Charlottesville. We had a great time. Weston was such a good boy. He took a snooze for a little while and then played under the makeshift tent we made using blankets and his stroller. I made sure he was covered from the sun, but OOPS forgot about me!! I am SOOOOO burnt!
The pics on sticks in the background are the centerpieces I am working on for the Baptism party. Thanks Heather for the cute idea! Not quite finished yet. Need to add ribbon.
On Sunday, we spent the day relaxing. Look at Weston playing with all of his toys! And hmmmm.... who is playing with him- that would be NORMA! Like always!
Love this face.

No comments:
Post a Comment