Weston watching Baby Einstein on YouTube
Weston is such an awesome baby. Don’t get me wrong… he is AMAZING, but he needs to take afternoon naps in his crib. The boy WILL.NOT.SLEEP! He just started taking really good morning naps ever since I started giving him cereal in the morning. I put him down for his afternoon nap and he usually wakes up within 5 minutes (if he even goes down). I know he is tired, but he will refuse to sleep unless I am holding him. So usually around 3:00 everyday I (or Chad) will take a little snooze with Weston. It is nice because I get a cat nap in as well, but I am afraid this is going to turn into a bad habit. I need to nip it now. Any suggestions?
By 5:30-6:00ish he is pretty tired and nothing will make him happy unless I am holding him. I try to hold off feeding him his cereal until at least 6:30 and then he nurses and goes right to sleep without any fights. YouTube is now my best friend at this time of night! I turn on a Baby Einstein video and he watches a clip or two before cereal time. It calms him down and distracts him a bit. Thank goodness. Now I can get dinner ready!

No comments:
Post a Comment