Oh my… I am beat! Chad and I have been getting the house to look somewhat presentable for this weekend (plus packing for the summer at the same time). I cannot believe graduation weekend is already here!!! It seems just like yesterday we were packing up to move to Virginia. Now we are getting ready to leave. *Tear* After dusting and cleaning the bathrooms, I made some Sweet Potato Baby Food for Weston. It was SOOOO easy and super fast to make. All you have to do is bake them in the oven 400 degrees for about an hour. Then, scoop out the inside and puree. Tadaa… instant baby food! Two sweet potatoes made about 15 oz of baby food. At Wal-Mart 5 oz of Gerber Sweet Potatoes is $1.50. I paid about $1.50 for the 2 sweet potatoes. So I get 3 times as much for the same price!!
Well, I guess I should get back to packing!

and I am sure its much healthier too!
ReplyDelete