Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Family pictures & oh soooo stressed!



A few weeks ago, I had my friend Anne take family pictures of us at Chad's school. She did an awesome job! I cannot wait until we figure out where we are living, so I can decide on what we will be taking. I want to get a few of them enlarged, but I need to wait until we find a place!! Thanks Anne!

Ugh. I am so stressing out!! We have just WAY too many things going on! Party planning (multiple parties to host this summer), photoshoots, packing, moving, finding a place to live, trying to squeeze in a vaca........... ahhhhhh! Crazy.

OK. Enough about stressing out! Look at these mini chalkboards to label items! I am hoping to find them for Weston's Baptism party!! Got this idea from the blog: Hostess with the Mostess.



And I am in LOVE with this shelf from Pottery Barn! I wonder if I can get Chad to make something like this for me? I think it would be a lot cheaper than $399.00

Can you tell my mind is ALL over the place!?

1 comment:

  1. They have another similar one I have my eye on in a blueish color for about $500....keep cking back for it to go on sale since that price is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete