Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

Yesterday Weston and I spent Memorial Day at my parents house. Chad was busy baling hay all day with his family so I decided to cool off at mom and dad's house. While Weston played, I caught up on making baby food. I made a few weeks of pears, sweet potatoes, and squash. I was hoping to do apples, but just did not have the time.

Weston eating some of my applesauce! And so it begins... stealing food from mama.

In the afternoon, my father and I decided to take a walk down to the pond and fish like good ole' times. :) Weston enjoyed the bumpy ride as we talked and swatted pesky flies away from us! We didn't fish for long. It was just way too hot! Dad caught one fish and almost a snake!!! I almost caught one, but the stinkin' fish got loose right before I pulled him out of the water. Dad won.


tuckered out.

My poor mama was in bed not feeling well. Thank goodness she is feeling a little better today. I did not see Chad until around 11pm last night. Being a farmer is a lot of work!! Guess I am getting a taste of how it will be in NYC when I will never see him! Well, I did get to snap this pic of him and Weston yesterday before he started his long day of work.

Since my phone is on me most of the day, I take lots of pics with it. Pictures are not as clear, but loving the fact I have a camera with me 24/7 to capture all of the fun things we are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment