I had the BEST first Mother’s Day!! Chad woke up early, got Weston ready for the day, and made me breakfast in bed! Mmmmm…. Belgium waffle and bacon. Delish! Then, after Weston’s nap we walked on the Rivanna Trail. It was such a beautiful day. The best part of my day was rocking Weston to sleep last night. I am so lucky to have such an amazing little boy. Before I went to bed last night, I just couldn't help but watch him sleep for a few minutes. So peaceful. So sweet.
Monday, May 9, 2011
My 1st Mother's Day
I had the BEST first Mother’s Day!! Chad woke up early, got Weston ready for the day, and made me breakfast in bed! Mmmmm…. Belgium waffle and bacon. Delish! Then, after Weston’s nap we walked on the Rivanna Trail. It was such a beautiful day. The best part of my day was rocking Weston to sleep last night. I am so lucky to have such an amazing little boy. Before I went to bed last night, I just couldn't help but watch him sleep for a few minutes. So peaceful. So sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment