Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

day 16 laundry surprise


day 16 September 13, 2009
laundry surprise
Ugh. I am not feeling so well today. I have a horrible cold, sneezing non-stop, and am so tired! Despite how I am feeling, there are a lot of things to get done around the house before the week begins. We took the dogs for a long walk this morning (we try to do long walks on the weekends). Then, I was off to Kroger to grocery shop (did not stay under $100- probably because of all the medicine and meats). I made it home in time to watch the Ravens and plan for teaching this week. In between commercial breaks, I was folding and washing clothes. I was so excited to see a dollar bill as I was emptying the dryer. In the middle of folding, a ten dollar bill fell out of a shirt. Then, another dollar bill, and another, and another. When I took the picture, I had made $16. When I was finished folding all the laundry, I made a total of $19! It definitely was not my money. Chad says it was from Thursday night when he went out. Oh well. Too bad for him! Next time, he will remember to take out all his money before throwing his clothes in the hamper. Hmmm.... maybe I will get a new shirt to wear this week! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment