day 5 September 2, 2009
Today is Chad's Birthday! Right now I am waiting for him to get home from school so we can celebrate!! We did not have enough time after dinner to celebrate. I have been craving this cake all day!! I love cake, especially the icing!! Since we are on a very strict budget, I did not get him very much at all this year. Pepper got him peppermint patties. Norma got him nuts. And I got him UVA mesh shorts. I put it in a really big bag and filled the bag with lots of balloons!! He probably will think he is getting something big! Ha ha. I wrote some things on each balloon. Once they are put in the right order, it is a little birthday poem. I know it sounds cheesy!! There are 26 candles on the cake and 10 of them are trick candles! I am sure he will just love that! Come on Chad!! Get home so I can eat some of your birthday cake!!

No comments:
Post a Comment