Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

day 25 work work work


day 25- September 22, 2009
work work work
I am SO ready for the weekend already! This Thursday night is Back to School Night for my school. I am supposed to make a creative book for the parents to look at as I give my presentation. So I decided to make it like a scrapbook of our classroom routines and policies. I ended up working for about 4 hours on it last night! Crazy! I still have a few more finishing touches that I need to add to it before I bind it together. Tonight, I need to write what I am going to say on index cards (maybe I can do that while the children rest today so I can have a little "me" time tonight). Only 3 more day of work then the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment