Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

day 19 mmm mmm good!


day 19- September 16, 2009
mmm mmm good!
Much better day today! I started a new behavior system and seating chart in my classroom. The day went by a lot smoother. I still had two children who went home on red, but at least I did not go home crying! Tonight, I decided to treat myself to some homemade chocolate chip cookies! I LOVE baking. Probably not the best hobby to have! It is SO nice to use all of my nifty and new gadgets to bake with. I do not think I have ever whipped up a batch of cookies this fast before. The Kitchen Aid mixer was mixing the first part of the recipe as I was preparing the second part. AND my cookie scooper is the best too! All of my cookies are the same size and I do not ever have to touch the cookie dough to get them off of a spoon- old school! LOVE IT! Time to go enjoy some cookies and of course some leftover cookie dough! mmm mmm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment