Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

day 24 chicken dance


day 24- September 21, 2009
chicken dance
You have to watch this video!! Over the weekend, I got a singing chicken at the Jarrettsville Flea Market. The lady was asking $2 for it and I talked her down to $1. Even better! I gave the dogs all of their new stuffed animals to destroy. They got two new teddy bears, a big penguin, a dalmatian, and the singing chicken! The chicken sings and dances to the chicken dance! It is hilarious! The dogs have no clue what they should do with it! At first, they would just stare. Now, Pepper will just bark at it. Norma finally gets fed up and she will pick it up by the head or wing and carry it around the room. It is so funny to watch them! The thing is very annoying though.

No comments:

Post a Comment