Every time I come home from Maryland, I drive past a bunch of Antique stores about 25-30 minutes up the road from where I live. I never go cause I am in a hurry to get home and relax. So today was the day to check them out. I got to first antique shop right when it opened. There were really no cars around except one. I parked and went in. This play was humongous! And kind of like a haunted house!! It was filled with old junk from the floors to the ceilings. After a few minutes of being scared (cause I could not find anyone who worked there, but heard creaky noises) a few more shoppers walked in the door. Phew. I felt much better! I bought these 2 paintings and this old tin for my bathroom! Love them!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Antiques
Every time I come home from Maryland, I drive past a bunch of Antique stores about 25-30 minutes up the road from where I live. I never go cause I am in a hurry to get home and relax. So today was the day to check them out. I got to first antique shop right when it opened. There were really no cars around except one. I parked and went in. This play was humongous! And kind of like a haunted house!! It was filled with old junk from the floors to the ceilings. After a few minutes of being scared (cause I could not find anyone who worked there, but heard creaky noises) a few more shoppers walked in the door. Phew. I felt much better! I bought these 2 paintings and this old tin for my bathroom! Love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm surprised your Mom didn't steal those pictures from you!
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll!
ReplyDelete