

More good news is that I switched doctors. Well, I will be switching for sure on Monday. I just have not been feeling comfortable with my current doctor. I am new to this mommy thing and I want to be able to ask her questions without being snipped at! After reading crazy scary reviews about her, I decided to change. I am so glad that this new doctor (so many people have recommended him to me) agreed to start seeing me at such a late stage in my pregnancy. I feel so good about this decision!
The baby’s room is officially finished. I have been organizing the house like crazy. The freezer in the basement is full. The extra bedroom is ready for guests if they decide to stay. It was kind of crazy showing Chad the orange juice container at the grocery store today. The expiration date was Dec 23rd. Scary! We are getting pretty close to the due date now! On Sunday, I will be 33 weeks. Oh my! So exciting and SO scary too!

Full head of hair? He must not take after his Daddy wink wink
ReplyDeleteExactly! Definitely not his mommy. I think I was bald until I was 2!
ReplyDelete