Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

day 67- fall painting and puppy time




day 67- November 3, 2009
fall painting and puppy time
Today was a BEAUTIFUL day in VA!! Ugh... it stinks to have to work on a day like this. I have been teaching harvest in my classroom this week. Today, the children painted pictures of harvested foods in a bowl to make a still life. They were so engaged that I did not hear a peep from them for almost 10 minutes! As soon as 4:00 came, I RAN out the door and got home to my pups! Since Chad is at school a little later tonight, we will not be able to walk them until dark. So I decided we would hang outside in the backyard for a few hours until he got home. Norma was having a ball trying to play with the rake as I was raking the leaves. Pepper just wanted to go back inside. Such a stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment