day 79- November 15, 2009
it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
What a beautiful day in Charlottesville! The temperature is almost 80 degrees outside! Despite the warm weather, I have been seeing and hearing signs of Christmas throughout the day! Sundays are usually a catch up day for me while Chad works on school work. I began putting all the fall stuff away since next week, we will be going home to Maryland. When we return after Thanksgiving, I will be bringing back all of my Christmas decorations! So exciting. I went to Michaels and JoAnns today to pick up a few more materials for my handmade gifts. The stores smell of cinnamon and Christmas music was playing!! When I came home this afternoon from my shopping adventure, I noticed how bright and vibrant the holly tree is. I LOVE LOVE LOVE making holly arrangements throughout December! Our holly tree is HUGE! So I will have plenty for the holiday arrangements! 35 more days until Christmas! I cannot wait until the big, long break! No work! Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment