Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

day 86- On the Road- all day



day 86- November 22, 2009

On the Road

4:45 am my alarm went off. I rolled out of bed and jumped into the car heading to Maryland for the week! The drive home was the best yet. For the first hour and a half, I was pretty much the only one on the road. It was so nice. By the time I was in DC, the sunrise was ridiculously bright and beautiful. I tried taking a picture (I know this could be dangerous!), but it did not turn out as pretty as it was to the eye. It was so exciting to see the Baltimore signs as I was approaching the tunnel. Later that day, I was on my way to my friend’s baby shower. I was behind a line of Amish carriages. They were coming back from church. I felt like I was on the road all day long. But boy did I enjoy the views.

No comments:

Post a Comment