day 77- November 13, 2009
buttons and boys
So I have been in a crafty mood lately! My goal is to make 1/2 of all the Christmas gifts we give this year!!! The problem is, I have all these great ideas for gifts that I would like to make, but by the time I get home from work, walk the dogs, make and clean up dinner, make lunches, etc. I have NO energy to be creative. Christmas is not too far away. I have a lot to do!!! Well, I have TONS of buttons that I have been wanting to sort by color (I know I am OCD. I sort everything by color. Clothes, ribbons, shoes, scarves, everything!) My kids at school started sorting some of the buttons for me. Then, they got bored. Real fast. So, I brought the button box home and sorted the rest. Then, I placed each color button in a cute jar and displayed them on my shelf in the craft room. Now, I need to use the stinkin' buttons!
Today, my nephews made my day! I got a big envelope in the mail from my sister. She had lots of goodies inside for me! Adorable photos, a digital scrapbooking cd, and the most cutest crafts that the boys made. I moved around lots of papers on the fridge to make the boys work stand out! My little artists.

No comments:
Post a Comment