Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

day 82- Cupboard Cleaning



day 2- November 18, 2009

Cupboard Cleaning

This jelly cupboard is one of our favorite pieces of furniture we have. It was a hammy down (ha ha... I make up SOOO many words!) from Chad's grandmother and parents. When Chad’s grandmother moved out of the Forest Hill home, Chad and I said we would take it! At first, it was used to hold cleaning supplies, then paper goods, candles, and now it is our pantry in the kitchen. I have wanted to clean out the cupboard for weeks and weeks now. Tonight, I told myself, this is the night to be productive!! I have SO many containers and baskets from teaching kindergarten that I decided to use them to organize the shelves. Here is the final product. Nicely clean and organized.


Cute Kid Quote of the Day:

Gabby- “Ms. Megan do you really have eyes on the back of your head. I cannot see any eyes back there.”

Mikey- “That is because her hair covers it.” (as he feels through my hair to find my 'other' eyeballs)

2 comments:

  1. I love this cabnit! We have such a tiny kitchen, I would love to find a shelf like this because it isn't super wide...

    My favorite part of this post is "hammy downs"...LOL! You are sooo funny...LOL! Sorry, still laughing...it is hand-me downs...lol! Because you are handing something down...ahhhh, you are too funny! Really...I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha... I know I am SUCH A DORK!!
    I am adding something to this blog now about that!

    ReplyDelete