Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

day 80- finger puppets


November 16, 2009

Finger Puppets

One of my recent addictions is making finger puppets! For who… don’t know yet. I love, love, love farm animals so I decided to make farm finger puppets. I found cute pictures on the internet of finger puppets. I drew each animal puppet on a piece of paper. Then, I copied it a few times for cutting. My first and second attempt failed! I forgot to sew everything on the front of it before I sewed the finger together. Once I got the groove of things, I was making about one a night. It is nice to have an hour nap time a day with my class, because I find myself working on them during this time. Plus, I have a real problem. I cannot just sit and watch t.v. without doing something. So this is a great activity to work on while hanging with the hubby!

2 comments: