Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Basket Makeover


Oh I wish I took a before picture of Weston's Easter basket. I really wanted to get Weston one of those cute monogrammed Pottery Barn Easter baskets. I know it is not really practical right now for us to be spending a lot of money on a basket that will be used once this year. So instead I used an old basket that was collecting dust in my basement. This was Pierce's (my old cat) Easter basket. It is really sturdy and not cheap feeling. The basket was lime green. The paint was chipped all over. So I bought some blue spray paint and sprayed away! After the second coat dried, I lined the basket with red gingham fabric from my stash. Tada.... I spent $3 to redo this basket! Now all we need is for the Easter Bunny to fill it will some goodies for Weston! :)

1 comment:

  1. please tell me you did not have an easter basket for your cat! I will always remember how you dressed up Sassy!

    ReplyDelete