Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Weston's Daydreams

Here is a slideshow of a project Weston and I worked on when he was 1-2 months old. It took a whole month to complete! I had these pictures printed in a book for our moms and grandmothers (most of them have February and March birthdays). I got the idea from a woman's blog I read over the summer. During her maternity leave, she would place her daughter in scenes that she made. Her daughter slept in every one!! I could not get Weston to sleep in any of them except for the painting scene. :) It is so funny to look at them!! I am so happy I took the time to make this! Not sure if I will be able to do this with our next lil' one.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow created with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. I love them all!!!! SO cute! I saw that ladies blog too, and I actually like that Weston is awake better. I would think that if I was dreaming, I would be awake in my dream, so it looks better with his little eyes open! I can imagine it being time comsuming! Did you already have all of your props! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete