Yesterday I woke up to my smiley lil' man! He was laughing and screaming in his crib when I went in his room to get him. He is such a happy little boy!!! I know I have posted a million pics of him, but I just can't stop! Those smiles make my day!
While Weston was taking his nap, I went a little crazy and starting organizing and cleaning out again. I keep envisioning our soon to be place in NYC. It is probably going to be super small. So I really need to think about what I will DEFINITELY use and not probably use. I am a huge hoarder. I ended up taking all of my gift wrapping/cards stuff (4 smaller boxes and 2 under the bed boxes) and condensed it into 1 under the bed box! I had 2 trash bags full of junk and stuff for the Goodwill & trashcan.
I also had some time to clean up my bargain find- a baby tent for the beach! I cannot wait for Weston to hang out in it when we are laying out!!!!
I also added ribbon hangers on the painting I made for Weston. I hung it on his shelf and now he has a ball looking at it and talking to all of the pictures as I change his diaper. :)

Great idea, by the changing table!
ReplyDelete