I decided to post this picture. This afternoon, I started working on Weston’s christening napkin rings. The paper, scissors, tape, napkins, and stuff were covering the kitchen table. What a MESS. There we go! Snap. I took the picture. It is funny that his christening is not until June and I am already working on this stuff! I know I may be crazy, but starting next month we will be back and forth to NYC looking for places to live next year. Plus there is Easter, beach week, graduation… we are going to be quite busy. And before we know it, it will be time for Weston’s big day!

Here are the cupcake toppers I made for the Christening! They are just the cutest! I LOVE the blue bird. Somehow I wanted to incorporate birds in the theme and thought this would be just perfect! I found the wooden cross on the internet and thought that would look great with the blue bird perched on top. I also want to make a banner and have two blue birds holding it up. We are having the reception at Chad’s parents’ farm. I am thinking hydrangeas would look pretty on the picnic tables too! Can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment