
This weeks Shutterboo photo challenge word is LARGE. I really wanted to take a picture of the dogs next to Weston. I could picture it in my head, but just could not get the shot. Norma and Pepper love Weston so much, but they do no want him right next to them unless it is on their own terms. So every time we tried to lay Weston next to them, they would walk away. Then I put Weston in his Bumbo next to Norma. Well, the Bumbo is pretty ugly in the pic and so was the background. I also thought about taking a picture of just one of the dogs, but there was nothing to compare their size to. Instead I used Chad's BIG feet as my subject and compared them to Weston's little feet! I really do not like the picture that much at all. Weston was not too happy to have his feet next to Daddy's smelly feet! ha ha. As much as I liked this word, none of my pictures really made me happy. Looking forward to next weeks challenge.
Here are some of the pics I took, but decided not to use...
AND I think this one is just hilarious. They both were pretty sick of me taking pictures of them!! Look at Norm. She looks pretty tired. What a great big sis! ;)

I think the feet one is cute!
ReplyDeleteWeston looks ANGRY! Wow!
ReplyDelete