Many of my friends and family members know that I am going to try to start my own photography business. With Chad and I moving to New York, I thought this would be a perfect hobby (and way to pay for groceries) while Chad works crazy long hours. I plan to come home the first week of every month for photo shoots. We will also be around most of the summer time too. I started a blog to post the photo shoots. I thought these next few weeks while I am home visiting would be a great time to start practicing on a few families. Yesterday, I was lucky enough to take pictures of this family. They have the most adorable little boy and expecting another in a few weeks! Check out my blog at: http://meganrigdonphotography.blogspot.com/. Feel free to tell your friends and family about me! I am hoping to start sessions in Maryland (Harford County and surrounding areas) in April.
About time, you are so talented and you enjoy it so much...perfect thing to do!
ReplyDelete