Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy 3 Month Birthday Weston!!

Boy! 3 months have FLOWN by! It seems just like yesterday that I was doing lunges, eating whole pineapples, walking, and swinging to try induce labor! Now my little boy is already 3 months old! Every month, we have a photo shoot of Weston to record his growth. I have used different backgrounds for each month. This time I used a giraffe print and I just LOVE it!

I also record Weston's favorites/milestones for that month. Here is a tidbit about Weston at 3 months old:
*weighs 12 lbs 1 oz (I think!? I wrote it in his baby book after his doctors appointment. Not home to check it.)

*Nurses every 3 hours and finally on a SCHEDULE!! Wahooo! 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm

*Sleeps through the night! Wahoooooo to that too!

*Loves to suck on his hands

*Just started mimicking mommy when she sticks out her tongue and blows raspberries. My mom did not believe me until she saw him do it this morning. It was so cute!

*Smiles all the time
*Loves to stand his on feet when held
*Does not care for belly time

*Loves looking in the mirror (this was his favorite at 2 months too)

*Enjoys bath time :)

Happy 3 months Weston. Mommy loves you SOOOO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment