Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WPC- Purple

PURPLE is the challenge word this week. Here is what I took. Not too happy with this one. Of course, everyone thinks of flowers for the color purple. Oh well. I had a good idea, but did not have the time to get the materials. Maybe for the next color.

By the way, I got my wisdom teeth out this morning. I am feeling pretty good. Let's hope it stays that way!! I made a delicious milkshake with peanut butter. Mmmmm... I may just have to have another tonight after dinner.

I am also so excited because I have lots of people interested in having me take pictures of their family!! It is so crazy. I never thought that this would ever happen for me. Another dream job coming true! I love it! Make sure you tell your friends and family about me! If 5 of your friends sign up for a session, you will get your session 50% off! Check out my blog: http://meganrigdonphotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment