Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bummed

I am super bummed. Tomorrow (Saturday) I have to work all day. Stinkin’ professional development. I hope it goes by fast. I am not used to working on the weekends!! I have a lot of things I need to get done tonight. My school stuff is piling up and taking over my craft room. I also have humongous piles of laundry EVERYWHERE from our skiing trip and this week. I also need to clean the bathrooms. Ick! Chad comes home late tonight. So I probably won’t be seeing him until after my professional development tomorrow afternoon. Our friends invited us to a Martini Shake Off tomorrow night, but I am sure Chad will be really tired. So we will see about that. If we go, I know what I will be making! Chocolatinis! Yum! I could use one right now!

Here is a pic of the pups I took the other day! After looking at poor Wonderwoman, I decided it was time to get some new toys for them. I went to Goodwill yesterday and bought 10 new ones for them. They already ruined two of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment