After work today, Chad and I went to a few dog kennels for quick tours. This weekend, we will be going to West Virginia to ski with two other couples from Darden. I think we found a kennel that we like. I am not too excited to put them in a kennel at all! I would rather have someone come to the house and take care of them, but it is a lot of work. And they are BIG dogs. Then, after checking out the kennels, I ran home to check to see if they were up to date on their shots. Of course, I needed to get Pepper a shot before she goes to the kennel. Our vet office was so nice and let me come in last minute so Pepper could get her shot. What a night. At least we got that out of the way. Now, I need to call and reserve a place for them and fax over all of their vet info. Dogs are a lot of stinkin' work!
Right now, I am downloading pics on Walmart.com to get developed. I just love, love, LOVE these pictures I snapped on Saturday as we were playing out in the snow!

No comments:
Post a Comment