


I also want to decoupage the word ‘eat’ for the kitchen. I was watching Modern Family last night (that show is hilarious) and in the lady’s kitchen she had these letters hanging on her wall. They looked like they were decoupaged with either bright colored patterned scrapbook paper or fabric.
There is definitely not enough time in the day to do all of these fun things! Wish this could be my full time job instead of teaching 4 year olds. That would be perfect! Here is a picture of me sledding with the little munchkins today! That hill may not look that big in the picture, but it was huge! I flew down that sucker! (It also looks like there is not much snow, but just the top was muddy.) Notice the boy on the left crying. He wanted to use the saucer. Ha ha! Teachers first! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment