Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Not so bummed now!



Ha ha! Well, I ended up not gong to the professional development today! Poor Chad is stuck in Detroit right now. His flight to Richmond was delayed until 1am last night and then later canceled. The next earliest flight into Richmond would be Monday at 4pm! So now, he will be flying into Charlottesville this afternoon. I have to pick him up (plus another guy he me who lives in Richmond) and drive them to the Richmond airport so Chad can pick up his car! Ugh!! Not fun! So, I emailed my boss this morning and told her I would only be able to make it to the first class this morning and would rather wait to do all three. Needless to say, I decided not to go at all!

After getting ready, I started cleaning a bit and then headed to an awesome antique/thrift store called Circa! It is amazing! I spent over an hour in the store. There were so many things I wanted! Melissa talked me out of a few things. I had to call her for advice. She is right. I don't have a permanent house right now and I should wait to buy all sorts of decor and stuff after we move. I really, REALLY wanted this chandelier. It was so hard to walk away from it! Well, I did buy 2 things though! I just could not resist!! I bought a blue checkered table cloth which I will use as a picnic blanket! I always wanted a blanket to take outside. I used to always take my quilt! I also found this cute lil' dutch girl coin bank! I love old children's toys!! Hopefully one day, my future baby's room will hold all of these cute antique toys! Come on Chad! Finish up school! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment