
Oh Summer... I cannot wait!! I know I have said this many, MANY times, but I am seriously super excited for the summer to come. I know it will stink being away from Chad (wherever he may go), but it will be my first summer not working or being super busy (like last summer with the wedding and move to Charlottesville). I am anxiously waiting for my family to decide on a week to go to the Outer Banks. I cannot wait for that! My friend from VA is getting married and they are planning a bachelorette weekend in Cancun! I hope I can make that too! As long as it doesn't interfere with our family vacation. We have 2 weddings too!! I LOVE weddings!! And I hope to make it to Ocean City atleast once this summer as well!!!
Well, enough daydreaming for me. Guess I need to get back to school work. Blah.

No comments:
Post a Comment