Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Power's back on!


So last night my power went out around 3pm. Ugh. It was not fun at ALL! I took the dogs for a walk and then when I returned home, I got all the candles ready for when it got darker. I decided to do a few things around the house before it got too dark. I put away laundry, loaded the dishwasher, and decoupaged for a while. Then, it was time to light the candles. I hung out on the couch with candles lit all around. I read a little of my Life Simple magazine and then started reading a new book I bought at Barnes and Nobel the other day. I think I fell asleep by 8. I woke up at 11 and the power was back on! Wahoo!
This morning, after walking the dogs, I decided to take my camera and go for a little walk on my own to capture some pretty snapshots of the snow.


My backyard. It looks all white to me!

The birds are all over the holly tree. Yum for holly berries!

1 comment:

  1. I am such a wimp! I would have been way to scared if the power went out!!!! Atleast you had your brave and trusty dogs : )!
    Seriously...I do not even go in the basement when Josh isn't home!!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete