This year, I really got into Valentine’s Day! It may just be because I am on steriods for my cough. It is making me so loopy and energetic!! I had a GREAT time making valentine crafts with the kiddos as well as making some Valentine treats at home for me, the pups, and Chad. Here are some pics:
In the classroom:
Valentine Gifts for their parents!
All wrapped up and ready to go home!
I had a pile of scrapbook paper pieces. Thought a heart wreath would look adorable! And it does!
We had a cute Valentine's Party with the class yesterday. They had a great time!
At home:
I had a few friends over last night and thought I would make some festive sweet treats!
How could I forget the pups?! They needed a treat too!
Chad and I decided not to get each other gifts this year. We really do not have the money and there is really nothing I need/want. Plus, we are going on a skiing trip next weekend and that will be our gift to each other. So.... I gave Chad a blank card and envelope and told him to be creative! We will see....
So far, this is what I have for his card:
Happy Valentines Eve!!

No comments:
Post a Comment