Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Weather Outside is Frighful!



Wow! What a blizzard we have here!! I am home alone with my 2 pups wishing and hoping that I do not lose power! Chad is in Minnesota for a summer internship interview. I was secretly hoping for his flight to cancel just so I would not have to be alone during this blizzard, but I know this is something he NEEDS to do. So now I am here laying on the couch looking through some pictures I took when the dogs and I took a walk this morning. We walked over to the high school so the dogs could play off their leash in the tennis courts. Boy did they have fun! Somehow Pepper found a tennis ball???





Check out this video of Norma asking Pepper for the tennis ball! So hard to share....



Here are some pics I took yesterday. I was a little bored! What can I say?! I love my dogs!

1 comment:

  1. Your dogs just look like the are made for the snow! It is so cute how the play together! Meanwhile no need to clean up my yard after the dog, because my dog won't go off the deck, so when the snow melts (in may!) I will have deck duty instead of yard duty.

    ReplyDelete