Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hand Made Marbled Cards


These cards are so cute! I made these with my class the other day and also made some for myself! All you need is shaving cream, liquid watercolors, white cardstock, and a pan or cookie sheet.
The first thing you need to do is spray shaving cream on your pan and use a scraper or spatula to cover your pan or sheet. Then, sprinkle a few dots of liquid watercolor (I used 2-3 colors per paper). Use a toothpick or the back of a paintbrush to make big swirls or designs through your shaving cream. Then, lay your cardstock over the shaving cream, press down gently, and scrape off shaving cream. Viola! Marbled paper! Looks so neat! Then, I cut them and pasted them to blank note cards.
This project is SUPER easy to do with kids. They all turn out looking so unique! What a great gift to give!



No comments:

Post a Comment