Over the long snowy weekend, I was a busy bee decoupaging! I found that fabric is so much more fun and easier to decoupage with rather than paper! Chad and I hung our initials from the barn at our wedding. I knew I wanted to do something with these letters one day when I had enough time. So this weekend, was definitely the perfect weekend to work on them! I took my country fabric scraps and decoupaged them to the letter R. I even cut out some of the roosters from the pillows I made for the family room. The R turned out great, but I LOVE the letter M the most! I used all my colored fabric with polka dots, flowers, paislies, etc. It looks so good! I made the M to go in my craft room, but it would look perfect in our guest room because of the colorful quilt I have on the twin bed.
I also decoupaged a flower pot for my grandmother’s birthday. Too bad I will not be seeing her until I come home in March. Her birthday is today. I hope she has a great day!
So here are the pictures of my letters R and M!! All I need to do is spray them. So much fun! I can’t wait to decoupage again!

Cute! I love them!!!!
ReplyDelete