Last time I went home to visit, I stopped by TJ Maxx and bought a black night stand on clearance for only $20! It was originally $90 at TJ Maxx, but the drawer was broken, there were a few scratches and it was missing a knob. I knew Chad would be able to fix it. So I bought it!! Chad fixed the drawer and I added some black paint to the scratches. I went to Anthropolgie a few days ago and found some really neat knobs that would go great in our bedroom! Yesterday, while I was waiting for Chad to come home, I decided to put the knobs on the night stand. (The bottom is a little crooked, so I will need to redo that one!) Love it!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
My New Night Stand
Last time I went home to visit, I stopped by TJ Maxx and bought a black night stand on clearance for only $20! It was originally $90 at TJ Maxx, but the drawer was broken, there were a few scratches and it was missing a knob. I knew Chad would be able to fix it. So I bought it!! Chad fixed the drawer and I added some black paint to the scratches. I went to Anthropolgie a few days ago and found some really neat knobs that would go great in our bedroom! Yesterday, while I was waiting for Chad to come home, I decided to put the knobs on the night stand. (The bottom is a little crooked, so I will need to redo that one!) Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love their knobs...my only beef with black furniture is that it gets dusty so quick!
ReplyDeleteIt definitely gets dusty super quick! At least it is in the bedroom where the dogs are not allowed.
ReplyDelete